In the last couple of weeks, I’ve been asked what needs to be done when you switch banks and open a new account…
Here’s what I recommend…
Looking for the online version? Click here: https://canduskampfer.com/how-to-enter-opening-balance-in-quickbooks-online/
Steps to Creating a New Bank Account in QuickBooks:
Creating New Bank Account
- Go up to “Lists”
- Chart of Accounts
- Go down to “Account”
- Choose “Bank”
- Click “Continue”
- “Account Name”
- Click “Save & Close”
- “Set Up Bank Feed” screen will show
- Click “OK”
- Go up to “Banking”
- “Make Deposits”
- “Deposit To”
- “From Account”
- “Classes” **only if you have classes
- “Save & Close”
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling Confident at your next tax appointment.
I’m excited to see you on the workshop!
Let me know below if you are ready to set up a new bank account… Maybe even change your opening balance?👇