Do you ever accidentally create multiple vendors with the same name?
Learn how to Merge Vendors with similar names inside QuickBooks Desktop. 😊
Looking for the Online Version of this video? Click here: https://canduskampfer.com/merge-vendors-with-similar-names-inside-quickbooks-online
Steps to Merging Vendors:
- Go to Vendor Center
- Select the Vendor you want to merge with the other one
- Click the little pencil
- Edit “Vendor Name”
- Click “OK’
- “Merge” pop up screen will show
- Click “Yes”
**Remember: Once you merge, you cannot unmerge inside of QuickBooks
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling Confident at your next tax appointment.
I’m excited to see you on the workshop!
Share with us in the comments below – are you excited to merge some vendors or maybe even customers?👇