Do you ever accidentally create multiple vendors with the same name?
Learn how to Merge Vendors with similar names inside QuickBooks Online. 😊
Looking for the Desktop Version of this video? Click here: https://canduskampfer.com/merge-vendors-with-similar-names-inside-quickbooks
Steps on how to Merge names in QuickBooks Online:
Go under, Expenses
- Decide which one you want to keep and which one you want to merge it into.
- Click the one you want to keep
- Go up and click “Edit”
- Fix the typo in the name
- Click “Save”
- Screen pop-up will show “The name is already being used, would you like to merge the two?
**Remember: Once you merge, you can no longer unmerge
You can do this with any of your list. Be careful in using this in your Chart of Accounts bank Accounts)
- Click “Yes”
- When you review your Vendors, you will only see one.
And when you open it you will see all the transactions under the other one before.
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling confident at your next tax appointment.
I’m excited to see you on the workshop!