I’m excited to guide you through the newest changes in California’s sick pay law, ensuring you’re up to date with all the requirements.
In this video, we’re going to take it step by step, breaking down the new mandate that requires employers to provide at least 40 hours of sick pay each year. I’ll walk you through the process, making sure it’s easy to understand and implement these changes into QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to your employee
- Click the little pencil on the upper left corner of the screen
- Go to “Payroll Info”
- Select “Sick/Vacation”
- “Sick and Vacation for _____” screen will pop up
- “Hours available as of _____”
- Check/Edit other details
- Click “OK”
Paid Time Off List Report
- Go up to “Reports”
- “Employees & Payroll”
- “Paid Time Off List”
California’s Guidelines I mentioned in the video: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/paid_sick_leave.htm
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out? I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop. I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling confident at your next tax appointment. I’m excited to see you on the workshop!