Once you deleted or voided a transaction it can feel like it’s totally lost.
This little trick with the “Audit Log” will help you find all the transactions you’ve deleted and voided inside QuickBooks Online.
Desktop users – here’s a how-to for you: https://canduskampfer.com/how-to-use-the-audit-trail
Steps to Find Deleted/Voided Transactions
- Go up to the gear icon
- Under “Tools”
- Click “Audit Log”
- Go to “Filter”
- You can sort by “User”
- Checkmark “Transactions”
- Show: Deleted/Voided Transactions
- Click “Apply”
- Any voided transactions will show
- Click “View” to view a certain transaction
- Choose “Show all” to view all history transactions
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Is the idea of going to see your tax professional a little stressful and maybe make you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
- How to stop second-guessing yourself and start creating accurate reports.
- And the #1 SECRET to feeling Confident at your next tax appointment.
Comment below and let me know if you’re just now learning this for the first time! 👇