Is your beginning balance off on your bank or credit card account?
You can add or adjust your beginning balance in a few different ways. 😊
I recommend starting with – where did the money came from? The owner or shareholder? Are you not sure?
Learn how to add/adjust the beginning balance in a bank account or credit card inside QuickBooks… 🙌
Looking for the online version? Click here: https://canduskampfer.com/how-to-enter-opening-balance-in-quickbooks-online/
Creating New Balance
- Go up to “Lists”
- “Chart of Accounts”
- Go down to “Account’
- Choose “Bank”
- Click “Continue”
- “Account Name”
- “Enter Opening Balance” > goes to equity account
- Click “Save & Close”
Editing Existing Balance
- Right click on the existing bank account
- “Edit Account”
- “Change Opening Balance…”
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling Confident at your next tax appointment.
I’m excited to see you on the workshop!
Were you able to get your opening balance changed? We’d love to hear – please comment below. 👇