With Year-End around the corner here are a few reminders to add to your to-do list 📝
In this video, I’m going to go over 7 important things that you need to do before closing out your books for the year.
Check it out now and make sure you’re all set for a smooth transition into 2024!
If you’d like our accompanying PDF you can download it here: https://canduskampfer.com/close-year
7 Steps To Do Before Year-End
- Zero Out Merchants (Transfer Money from PayPal, Venmo)
- Write Down Mileage for Business Vehicles
- Count Inventory
- SBA Loan (Log in and look at your Y-T-D interest expense)
- Process Final Payroll – (CA Employers) Update SUI + ETT Jan 1st
- Estimated Tax Payments
- Review any outstanding checks + re-issue
Here’s the how-to video to update SUI & ETT Rate:
Online Users click here
Register now for my Customizing QuickBooks Workshop and get my free, helpful PDF guide to preparing for your tax appointment as a bonus! 🎉
Click to save your seat ➡️ https://CandusKampfer.com/workshop
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out? I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop. I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports to view how your business is doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling confident at your next tax appointment. I’m excited to see you on the workshop!