In this video, I’m going to go over 7 important things that you need to do before closing out your books for the year.
Check it out now and make sure you’re all set for a smooth transition into 2023!
7 Steps To Do Before Year-End
- Zero Out Merchants (Transfer Money from PayPal, Venmo)
- Write Down Mileage for Business Vehicles
- Count Inventory
- SBA Loan (Log in and look at your Y-T-D interest expense)
- Process Final Payroll – (CA Employers) Update SUI + ETT Jan 1, 2023
- Estimated Tax Payments
- Review any outstanding checks + re-issue
Here’s the how-to video to update SUI & ETT Rate: https://canduskampfer.com/how-to-update-sui-and-ett-for-the-new-year-in-quickbooks
Have you been using QuickBooks for a while, but when you pull a report you just don’t understand what it’s saying?
Does the idea of going to see your tax professional sound a little stressful and maybe cause you to feel like you want to pull your hair out?
I would love for you to join me on my customizing QuickBooks workshop.
I’ll be sharing:
- The most efficient way to track your Income and Expenses.
- How to create accurate reports in order to view how your business is actually doing and stop second-guessing yourself.
- Where to get the data you need to make the best decisions to grow your business.
And the #1 SECRET to feeling confident at your next tax appointment.
I’m excited to see you on the workshop!
Click here to save your seat → Join My Free Workshop!
🙋🏻♀️ I’d love to connect with you on Instagram or Facebook
Subscribe for more QuickBooks tips on YouTube
I liked the comment about the SBA loan. Thanks for the tip.
You’re very welcome Marie! Glad you liked it. 😊 ~Kindra/Team Candus
comments were very helpful.
That’s so great Charlene, we’re so glad they were helpful! ~Kindra/Team Candus